- Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White duck down, 10% White duck featherInsert100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyester
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Elastic hem drawstring
- 2-way front zipper
- Elastic cuffs
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
- Side pockets with lining made from soft microfleece
- Filled with 225g 90/10 duck down with 750 cuin fill power
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Recycled Pertex™ Quantum is lightweight, windproof, and water-repellent
Enjoy winter in the city with the fleecy Whitehorn Down Jacket. Large down chambers give the Whitehorn a modern look, and down filling keeps you reliably warm. The main material, made from recycled Pertex™ Quantum, is water-repellent thanks to its PFC-free DWR treatment – so you stay dry during short rain showers. The sustainably produced Whitehorn Down Jacket is warm, cozy and extremely light – perfect for the way to work, traveling and walks on frosty days.
Wrapped in warmth
Soft microfleece lining in the front pockets is like a blanket for your hands
Two-way front zipper
High-quality YKK zip with protective back flap to prevent water penetration
Warm down filling
Fill power keeps you cosy when the temperatures drop