Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Flex index
- Lace system
Dual Density midsole
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- 3D memo foam
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
A classic approach shoe for via ferrata, mountain hiking and much more: the Kento Low GTX® Women. Developed by Mammut and Vibram, the sole design promises outstanding grip and minimum weight. Mastrotto split leather stands for "made in Italy" sustainability. A Gore-Tex membrane makes the shoe waterproof and breathable. The Kento Low offers an optimum fit thanks to an improved last design. Lightweight, sustainable and packed with technical features. Kento Low, the classic low-cut approach shoe.