The Michelin rubber compound ensures excellent grip on terrain in all weather conditions.Gore-tex®
Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Flex index
- Lace system
Insulated carbon insole
GORE-TEX® Duratherm Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334)
- Base Fit 2.0®: Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resoling
- Board lasting
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves.
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Alumina Insulation Insole
- Contact Control
- 3D Heel Foam
- Stretch-fit construction
The Nordwand Knit High GTX takes all kinds of alpine terrain in its stride. This first fully crampon-compatible shoe with a knitted shaft is the result of three years of development work, expressed in material, performance and technology. The Nordwand Knit High GTX conquers demanding technical terrain thanks to an elasticated 3D knitted upper with a seamless design that avoids pressure points. Its benefits also include a lighter weight. Contact Control ensures an optimum sure-footed step and makes the Nordwand Knit High GTX a companion that is ready for any challenge in the mountains.