|35 L||35 l||26 cm||61 cm||30 cm||2030 g||2030 g|
- Mammut active spine technology™
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- The Trea Spine 35 assists ambitious women mountaineers on ascents with a carrying system adapted for the female anatomy and by naturally increasing comfort.
- Moving without restriction and still carrying a backpack to the summit: thanks to the Active Spine technology, promoting a natural gait and optimal load distribution, you will hardly notice the Trea Spine 35 on your back.
- A mountain offers many challenges. With its wide range of features, the Trea Spine 35 can hold all your essential items on the way to the summit: hiking poles, ropes, ice axe and much more.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Trekking pole carrier
- Daisy chain loop
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Height of the suspension system can be adjusted with a simple movement
- Large internal pocket in the front opening
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The ideal companion: featuring the patented Active Spine Technology and an integrated height adjustment system, the Trea Spine 35 offers lots of advantages in terms of carrying. It allows the shoulders and hips to move more freely, resulting in a more natural gait. And the Trea Spine 35 can take even heavy loads in its stride. To make the backpack feel as comfortable as possible, the carrying system has been tailored to the female anatomy. One particularly practical feature is the large front opening which allows easy access to all equipment, ensuring that your belongings are within reach at all times.