|30 L||30 l||21 cm||54 cm||31 cm||980 g||980 g|
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Internal mesh zipper pocket
- Side zipper compartment
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside - ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- Front pocket with additional internal zipper pocket and key clip
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 43.5 x 27.5 cm (up to 17.3 inches)
- Integrated back panel for optimum stability
- Attachable to trolley handle
- Roll-top closure with zipper
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Inspired by Mammut’s active lifestyle approach. The backpacks from the Seon line are designed to combine work and leisure: They include a dedicated "work" section for a laptop, tablet or documents and a "climbing" section for sports equipment. You get to stay mobile and enjoy your free time. The modern roll-top lock of the Seon Courier makes it particularly useful for bike commuters – you always have access to your belongings. For destinations further away, you can attach the Courier to your trolley case via a practical loop.