|M||145 cm||540 g||neutral|
- Mammut down 700 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Use washing machine and tumbler with minimum capacity 10kg
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Grey duck down, 10% Grey duck featherLining100% PolyesterLining 245% Polyester, 55% PolyamideMain Fabric100% Polyamide
- Zipper length
- Fill weight
- Zipper side
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012)
- Warm collar
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Sleep as soundly as you would in your own bed with the Perform Down Bag in a women's version.
- Head area made from a special material that makes no irritating rustling noises. Sleeping bag design based on a natural sleeping position for sufficient space. Central zipper for optimum climate regulation.
- Specially for women: temperatures as low as -10°C. Practical for multi-day hikes. Perform Down Bag. The sleeping bag innovation.
- Restorative sleep thanks to a newly developed sleeping bag shape
- Intuitive climate regulation with a central 2-way zipper
- Comfortable, soft material in the hood reduces noise and increases comfort
- Including deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noises
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Drawstring for easy adjustment of the hood and insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box for greater comfort without extra weight
- Zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- Insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening to protect from cold and wind
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Sleep as soundly as in your own bed with the Perform Down Bag: Head area made from a special material that makes no irritating rustling noises. Sleeping bag design based on a natural sleeping position for sufficient space. Central zipper for optimum climate regulation. Specially for women: temperatures as low as -10°C. Practical for multi-day hikes. Perform Down Bag. The sleeping bag innovation.