- Gore-tex® pro
Gore-Tex Pro products are made with extra durable, vapor-permeable or elastic Gore-Tex three-layer laminates. All Gore-Tex laminates stay water- and windproof and are also highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideInsert - backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert95% Polyamide, 5% SpandexLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolytetrafluorethyleneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket Women The hard shell jacket for extreme conditions. Made from Gore-Tex® Pro material with “most rugged” technology for the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance.
- The Nordwand Pro has a stormproof, helmet-compatible hood that can be easily adjusted vertically and horizontally even when wearing gloves. Perfect for alpine adventures.
- Waterproof, climbing harness-compatible external pockets, two large internal pockets, a detachable snow skirt and underarm ventilation. A wide range of features and high-quality details such as Hypalon hook and loop fasteners add the finishing touches to the design of the Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket Women.
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Chin protector made from soft microfleece
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE® stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- Sleeve pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Gore-Tex® Pro material with “most rugged” technology - the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance
- Spun dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
- Partial Gore-Tex® stretch material insert for additional freedom of movement
- Partial 8-mm Gore-SEAM® tape insert for minimal seams
Eiger, Matterhorn, Grand Jorasses – peaks practically synonymous with the supreme discipline of mountaineering: north-facing ascents. Our Nordwand Pro jacket is designed specifically for that. A hardshell jacket for extreme alpine expeditions. It took years of fine-tuning and countless design iterations to achieve the superior fit and features of the Nordwand Pro. And it shows – down to the last detail. The Mammut Pro Team athletes and the mountain guides from the Mammut Alpine School provided some of the best ideas. The athletes play an integral role in the further development of the jacket. The latest edition of the Nordwand Pro has been improved to offer some impressive advantages. Specific parts of the jacket are constructed with new Gore-Tex® PRO Stretch technology. Combined with the innovative cut, this greatly improves your level of comfort and ability to move while climbing. All other sections are made with new Gore-Tex® PRO Most Rugged technology to offer the ideal combination of weather protection and maximum durability. In the new edition, we reinforced the parts that get the most wear and the workmanship has been refined down to the last detail. The backing material is dope-dyed to reduce resource consumption. That means we use less water during production. A helmet-friendly hood with reinforced peak, underarm ventilation with a water-repellent two-way zipper and a removable snow skirt are just a few of the many tried and tested features. The Nordwand Pro is a premium, full-featured technical jacket that does it all and is designed for extra durability on technical alpine expeditions.