- Main material100% Polyester
- Suspension system
CONTACT V Frame™
- Rain cover
- Nirvana 30. A compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. A clear focus on functionality.
- A stylish design and environmentally friendly production. What more could a freerider want? The Nirvana 30 is made from a recycled main material for a reduced environmental footprint.
- A comfortable, easy-to-use companion in off-piste terrain. The Nirvana 30 features full rear access, a practical jacket carrying system, an attachment for an ice axe and walking poles, a pocket for avalanche equipment, and much more.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- Snowboard carrier
- Aluminum V-frame for good load transfer to the hips while maintaining freedom of movement of the upper body
- Hydration system-compatible
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Recycled main material
The Nirvana 30 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. The backpack’s fashionable design elements are complemented by the recycled main material. A cool design and environmentally friendly production – what more could a nature-loving freerider want? The backpack also features a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable, perfect companion for off-piste terrain.