Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Lining100% PolyamideMain material94% Polyamide, 6% Spandex
- Seat pocket with zipper
- 2 slit pockets with zipper
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Zip-off legs allow the pants to be used as shorts
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- Concealed fly with snap button
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lightweight, stretchable material for optimum comfort
- Flap over the zipper on the leg for a classic look
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A Mammut classic from the hiking series for hikes in all kinds of weather. The lightweight and stretchable material with a pre-shaped knee section feels pleasant to wear and provides freedom of movement. The PFC-free DWR coating fends off light showers. If you start to feel too hot, you can easily transform the Hiking Zip Off Pants into shorts. With two slit pockets and a seat pocket with a zipper.