Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Lining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material95% Polyamide, 5% Spandex
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Adjustable cuffs with zipper
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- Concealed seat pocket with zipper
- 2-technically designed cargo pockets with zippers and snap buttons
- 2 slit pockets with concealed zippers
- High-quality workmanship
- Mesh-lined side ventilation with zipper
- Modern and functional tailoring with narrow tapered leg hems
- Very robust polyamide material offering maximum freedom of movement and comfort thanks to a high spandex content
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
If you want to navigate technical terrain, you need the right clothing. The Zinal Pants Women ensure you are ideally prepared for your next hike. The Georganic Pattern allows the pants to adapt directly to natural movements, bringing you maximum comfort and extensive freedom of movement. In terms of visual appeal, the Zinal Pants Women are a new interpretation of classic hiking pants, featuring a fresher and sportier cut to help you conquer the mountains.