miDori fiber finishing is used to make polyester fibers smoother, softer and also to improve their wicking effect. This means they are more comfortable, and the fabric dries faster.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
- UV protection (UPF)
- Good moisture management thanks to Midori treatment
- Quick-drying and breathable
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Zip-off legs allow the pants to be used as shorts
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Concealed fly with snap button
- Seat pocket with concealed zipper
- High-quality workmanship
- Leg pocket with concealed zipper
- A modern interpretation of our classic
- Flap over the zipper on the leg for a classic look
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Strong start for a new edition of a classic: their workmanship makes the Runbold Zip Off Pants Women a particularly premium garment. The stretch abrasion-proof nylon material brings you greater freedom of movement and excellent comfort. Lots of movement calls for effective moisture management, a requirement addressed by the pants’ Midori treatment. Their quick-drying and breathable properties make the Runbold Zip Off Pants Women feel extremely comfortable.