Ecorepel® offers natural, water-repellent protection using a special coating of the textile fibers to keep fabrics dry and clean.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Lining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex
- Map pocket with zipper on leg
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Gusset crotch for greater freedom of movement
- Flat waistband that does not create bulk under a climbing harness
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- Highly breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent schoeller® soft shell material for great comfort and maximum freedom of movement
- Slightly raised rear waistband with a perforated material for high breathability and quick drying
- Continuously adjustable waistband thanks to an integrated belt and an innovative multi-fit snap-button system
- Robust silicone 3D print for added abrasion resistance in areas subject to particular stress
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
- Continuously adjustable leg width thanks to an innovative multi-fit snap-button system
- Stowable attachment hooks and anti-slip print to stay securely in place over mountaineering boots
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology pattern for an optimized fit and for greater freedom of movement
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
For a smooth ascent, you need highly functional equipment you can rely on in every movement. The Courmayeur SO Pants Women feature a breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent schoeller® softshell material for optimum freedom of movement. The Mammut Georganic 3D Technology Pattern tailors the cut of the pants to alpine movement sequences for maximum comfort. As a result, the pants ideally support every movement you might make on your way to the summit. The PFC-free ecorepel® Bio treatment also ensures a water- and dirt-repellent effect to keep you dry throughout your entire tour with the Courmayeur SO Pants Women.