Photics HS Thermo Parka Women
- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.
- Mammut® laser fuse technology™
Mammut Laser Fuse Technology™ uses a laser to fuse two materials, creating completely tight seams without needle holes and preventing water penetration and loss of down.
- Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Mammut drytechnology™
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% Polyester
- Filling90% White goose down, 10% White goose feather
- Lining100% Polyester
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Wide-ribbed cuffs
- 2-way front zipper with fold-over snap button facing
- Internal zipper pocket
- Back length for size S 83 cm
- Down-filled, fixed hood
- MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ membrane permanent waterproofness
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Laser Fuse Technology: Laser welded seams without stitching to avoid down leakage; narrow seams reduce cold spots for better heat retention
- Bonded hem for a technical look and greater comfort
- Filled with 225 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Waterproof laser-fused down parka
Laser-fused, waterproof down jacket that keeps you warm and dry: the Photics HS Thermo Parka Women. Revolutionary Mammut Laser Fuse Technology™ joins two materials via laser light to create completely sealed seams without needle holes. No water penetration, no loss of down. Precise body mapping through the limitless design possibilities for the insulation zones. Photics. The revolutionary new down jacket.