- Ajungilak® oti stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.Pertex® quantum® air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.Gore-tex®
A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyamideFilling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- the Nordwand HS Thermo Hooded Jacket with 2-layer Gore-Tex® material for protection against wind and rain. Reliable protection for high-altitude tours, ski touring or mountaineering.
- Thanks to the elastic synthetic fibers, the jacket keeps you dry and warm, whatever the weather.
- The Nordwand HS Thermo Hooded Jacket impresses with its technical features: waterproof, external pockets compatible with climbing harnesses, snow skirt.
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Wind and water-repellent 2-layer Gore Tex® material
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE® stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- Lining made from light and elasticated Pertex® Quantum Air material
- Filled with 60 g/m2 Ajungilak® OTI™ stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
Uncompromising protection from cold and wet weather. The Nordwand Thermo offers the benefits of a hardshell and an insulated jacket in one. The exterior is made of waterproof Gore-Tex® for lasting, reliable protection against wind and water. The stretchy synthetic lining ensures optimal heat retention. And the stretchy insulation not only keeps you nice and warm – you’ll also feel much less constricted. The Nordwand Thermo offers the same technical features you would expect from a non-insulated hardshell jacket. A removeable snow skirt, large mesh internal pockets and plenty of other features meet all your winter needs. The Nordwand Thermo was designed specifically with ice climbing and winter mountaineering in mind. The wide range of features make it a jacket you can count on whenever you find yourself in wet, cold and stormy places.