A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Lay out to dry
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolytetrafluorethyleneFilling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherFilling 2100% PolyesterLining43% Polyamide, 57% PolyesterMain material100% Polyester
- 3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women. The urban winter coat for cold days, with a cozy down filling.
- 2-layer Gore-Tex® material gives the winter coat windproof and waterproof properties. Perfect for cold winter weather.
- A large storm flap behind the front zipper with a laser-cut MAMMUT logo regulates the jacket's width and ventilation.
- Practical: the detachable carrying system on the inside of the jacket allows it to be worn as a backpack. For more flexibility.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Water-repellent 2-way front zipper
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- 3D “X” logo on the back
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs with partial rubber band
- Wind and water-repellent 2-layer Gore Tex® material
- Filled with 150 g/m<sup>2</sup> synthetic fiber on forearms
- Large storm flap behind the front zipper with laser-cut Mammut logo for width adjustment and ventilation
- Removable integrated carrying system on the inside
- Back length for size S: 97 cm
- Filled with 160 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women - the urban down jacket. Windproof and waterproof thanks to 2-layer Gore-Tex® material. A large storm flap behind the front zipper with laser-cut Mammut logo regulates the jacket’s width and ventilation. Practical: the detachable carrying system on the inside of the jacket allows it to be worn as a backpack. For more flexibility.