Sender quickdraws are designed for alpine climbing and high-performance sport. The combination of extremely light, compact carabiners with wire gates and Dyneema® slings delivers an ideal balance of weight and performance. The weight-saving wire gates, designed for year-round use, are fully functional even in snow and ice and have less gate flutter and shutter. The sling varies in width and provides a firm grip; a robust sling protector keeps the lower carabiner in place and reduces wear. The bright orange indicator shows that the sling and protector are attached correctly to the carabiner. For climbers looking for the lightest keylock quickdraws for long routes and hard sends....
70% Aluminium, 30% Dyneema
- Sender carabiner with weight-saving wire gate for functionality even in snow and ice
- Excellent weight-to-breaking load ratio thanks to the simple carabiner design
- Lightweight and resilient Dyneema sling
- Protector keeps the lower carabiner in position and reduces wear on the sling
- Vari-width sling offering a firm grip