Technical mountaineering boot with a crampon insert on the back: The Kento Pro High GTX Men combines a sole design developed by Mammut and Vibram for outstanding grip and minimum weight with high-quality Mastrotto split leather for "made in Italy" sustainability. Waterproof and breathable thanks to...
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Hybrid shell: blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and adaptability
- 2-zone lacing: individual 2-zone lacing can be adjusted to accommodate different situations.
- Motion Control: reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- 3D Memo Foam: cushioning adapts to your foot shape for exceptional comfort, support, and blister prevention.
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
Washing & care
Outdoor shoes are made to get dirty, keeping your feet dry and comfortable no matter how wet and grimy your adventures may be. But in order to keep performing, they require proper care. Help your shoes go the distance with tips from our experts.