- Easily adjustable back length
- Made from over 89% recycled materials
- Fold-out cellphone pocket on the hip belt
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Height-adjustable flap with internal and external pockets
- Detachable bottom compartment - can be accessed from outside
- Hydration system-compatible
- large stretch front pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Two attachments for ice axe and trekking poles
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Gear loops on bottom, e.g. for a mat
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- V-frame for good load transfer with high freedom of movement
Back length (size system)
Lithium 40 - black, 40 L
Lightweight, spacious, breathable and water-repellent.
With rain cover, removable hip belt. Hydration systemcompatible.
Main and bottom compartments, external and flap pockets and a key clip.
Buckles and loops
Lots of attachment options with trekking pole carriers and compression straps.
The front and side pockets are elastic, so they're especially spacious.
The adjustable back length and padded hip belt keep the bag in position. It also has a zipped pocket on the left with a fold-out phone compartment.
It’s good news for Mother Nature too– over 89% of this backpack is made from recycled materials.