- Gore-tex® infinium
GORE-TEX Infinium is a Windstopper™ fabric designed to keep garments windproof, water-repellant and highly breathable. It creates a tough wind chill barrier while also limiting the chance of overheating during aerobic activities.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% PolytetrafluorethyleneReinforcement85% Polyamide, 15% Polyurethane
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Low packing volume
- Knitted wrist
- Non-slip reinforcement on palms
- Fingertips and thumb with fold-back openings
- Pull loops for easy on/off
- Flat snap button for fastening the finger flap in the open position
- Windproof and breathable Gore-Tex Infinium™ WS®
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Prevents cold hands when hiking: the Shelter Glove model impresses with GORE® WINDSTOPPER®, which makes the gloves windproof and breathable. Practical when using your smartphone: the gloves' fingertips and thumb fold back so that you don't have to take off the gloves when more dexterity is required.