- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert91% Polyamide, 9% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- These pants take their name from the freeriding paradise in Central Switzerland: the Haldigrat HS Pants Women are elasticated hardshell pants for freeriders.
- A freeride-optimized fit harmonizes with various practical features, including easy access to the pants’ ideally sized pockets.
- High breathability, long ventilation openings. These features ensure a balanced climate for the Haldigrat HS Pants Women. Practical for strenuous ascents.
- 2 water-repellent zipper pockets
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Raised, elasticated rear waistband for protection against powder snow and increased comfort
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Haldigrat HS Pants Women – super comfortable hardshell pants for free tourers, their cool fit is inspired by freeriding. Those who don't shy away from strenuous climbs benefit from the high breathability of the pants. The pants' design focuses on the most important features for freeriders, which include good accessibility and the size of the pockets. The long ventilation openings ensure that the body climate remains balanced even during strenuous ascents. Fun Fact: The Haldigrat HS Pants Women are named after the Haldigrat in Central Switzerland – a true freeriding insider tip.