An essential item for any standard safety equipment: the Probe 240 speed lock. A light, space-saving probe made from durable aluminum for demanding situations. The newly developed, glove-compatible Speed Lock system ensures maximum comfort when locking the probe and locating buried subjects. Safety Orange color marks the probe's 150 cm as a visual guide. Total length: 240 cm.
- Speed-lock system – fast, individually lockable tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
Probe 240 speed lock - neon orange, one size
The details 1
With sophisticated yet simple features, this probe is designed for intuitive handling in the most challenging conditions.
Glove-friendly, high-tensile telescopic locking system.
Specialized in simplicity
Our avalanche probes are designed for a range of specialized use cases with varied lengths (240-320cm), packing capacities and weights. Each one of these probes boasts a tried and tested range of features for intuitive and fast handling.
Probe 240 SL
Carbon Probe 280 SL
Probe 320 SL
Vibrant Orange: When every second counts, the details matter. From buttons on the Barryvox transceivers, to depth markers on the probes, all our avalanche equipment has critical features highlighted in bright orange. Each highlight is designed to help you find key components and new information easily, even in the most demanding of circumstances.