- Pertex® quantum® pro
Pertex® Quantum Pro uses an ultra-thin water-repellant coating for greater weather protection in extreme conditions.Primaloft® black
Primaloft Black is the basic version of the highly effective insulating material – warm, soft and lightweight synthetic insulation without any extra frills.Pertex® diamond fuse
Pertex® Diamond Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique diamond-shaped filaments that interlock to form a durable, highly abrasion-resistant and water-repellent fabric.Hyperdry™
HyperDRY water-repellant down features a unique fluorocarbon-free treatment, allowing the down to retain its superior warmth-to-weight ratio even when wet.Mammut down 850 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Down, 10% FeatherFilling 2100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material with ultra-thin water-repellent coating and Diamond Fuse technology for increased weather protection and excellent abrasion resistance
- Taped external seams for greater heat retention and weather protection
- Combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers on areas exposed to moisture for optimum moisture-wicking and body climate
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement
- 2 backpack-compatible chest pockets with zipper
- Additional stow bag with 2 carabiner loops
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive® stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- Filled with 200 g water-repellent 90/10 goose down (puff strength: 850 cuin) for optimal heat retention
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
When temperatures plummet and conditions turn unpleasant in the mountains, the Eigerjoch Pro Hooded Jacket is the ideal companion for expeditions, winter bivouacking or belaying on ice climbs. The Eigerjoch Pro is an extra-warm insulated jacket for bitter-cold and extreme conditions. It offers protection you can depend on and an impressive set of clever features. The Pertex® Quantum Pro material on the outside of the jacket is ultra-light and extra abrasion-resistant at the same time. An additional water-repellant treatment offers extra protection in extreme conditions. Premium goose down compliant with the Responsible Down Standard coupled with the innovative double chamber construction keep you nice and warm and make sure there aren’t any cold spots. For even better protection against moisture, the jacket has partially taped seams and is made with water-repellant down treated and combined with PrimaLoft™ synthetic fiber insulation made from recycled polyester. Finally, there are plenty of other convenient features and pockets as well as a separate stuff sack.