Our official websites are
Unfortunately there are sometimes fraudulent websites with similar domains trying to impersonate Mammut. We are constantly monitoring fraudulent domains and taking legal actions as fast as we can.
If you have doubts about on an unknown website or actually purchased a counterfeit product or haven`t received an order, please report it to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ↗ We will then try to take down the website. Please be aware that we will not be able to cover your loss but with a confirmation on the website or the fake product, you may be eligible for a refund from your credit card provider. To do so, it is important to act as quickly as possible after your purchase as there are time limits applicable. We recommend to get in contact with your credit card provider as soon as possible.
Are you visiting a website you don't know? You can check whether the website is real or fraudulent by doing a quick search online or by contacting customer service.
The following signs point to a fraudulent website:
- No or only insufficient contact information (site notice)
- No phone number, e-mail address or business address (often only a contact form instead)
- No current Data Protection Policy (DPP) or General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Grammatical errors and incoherent text
- Unusual e-mail addresses with no relation to the website you are currently on
- Missing domain owner information. You can see the ‘Whois’ information, for example, here: https://www.whois.com/whois/mammut.com ↗ Owners of fraudulent websites usually do not disclose their contact details and use anonymization services.
Please contact our customer service if you notice anything suspicious.
You can check the authenticity of your Mammut product by examining the following details:
- Workmanship: Counterfeit products often have substandard materials, weak or incorrect stitching, chunky stitching, unclean embroidery with loose threads, and/or poor edges and finishes.
- Hangtag: The original Mammut hangtags include the name, size specifications for various countries, and barcode of the product.
- Serial number and style number: Look for the 7-digit serial number and the 9-digit style number on your Mammut product. These are often missing on counterfeits.
- Care label: Our care instructions, including manufacturer information, are usually written in several languages and display the Mammut logo. Find it in the lower inside area for tops and in the side seam for pants.
- Components: Counterfeits are often made with no-name components. Mammut only uses premium materials from premium suppliers, for example YKK zippers.
- Product name: Pay attention to the product name and do a quick online search. If you can't find a product name or a trusted site with this product, it is most likely counterfeit.
- Price: If the offer seems too good to be true, it often is.