Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket Men
- Primaloft® gold
Primaloft Gold products offer the highest insulation rating and best warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Pertex® diamond fuse
Pertex® Diamond Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique diamond-shaped filaments that interlock to form a durable, highly abrasion-resistant and water-repellent fabric.
HyperDRY water-repellant down features a unique fluorocarbon-free treatment, allowing the down to retain its superior warmth-to-weight ratio even when wet.
- Mammut down 850 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
- Primaloft® gold
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Down, 10% Feather
- Filling 2100% Polyester
- Insert100% Polyamide
- Lining100% Polyamide
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with Diamond Fuse technology for superb abrasion resistance
- Elastic cuffs
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Filled with 90 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Helmet-compatible adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Small packing volume: Jacket can be stowed in the front right pocket
- Primaloft Gold Active® inserts (80 g/m2) in shoulders, hood, back and sleeve ends for warmth, even in damp conditions
RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.