Are you an outdoor enthusiast and want to share your adventures with the Mammut Community for a chance to win one of many exciting prices? Great, sign up for our contest by publicly posting activities on Mammut Connect until the end of November.
How do I participate?
- Download and install the Mammut Connect app: App Store / Google Play
- Create an account
- Activate your Public Profile in the Community section in 5 easy steps
- Post your public activities with the hashtag "#connectcontest" in the description field
Pro tip: Post multiple activities to increase your chances to win. However, quality and level of inspiration for others is what counts the most, so be sure to add a meaningful description and the location, and most importantly, tag your Mammut Connect products that helped you on the way.
Who wins what?
After the contest is over (November 30), we will select the 8 best entries. The criteria are: the amount of information provided, such as location and description of activity and photos; quality of the photos, ideally with tagged products in them; level of inspiration for others of the activity published. The winners will be awarded with the following prizes:
- First place: A voucher for a two day tour for two people with the Mammut Alpine School
- Second place: An Eiger Extreme Nordwand Advanced Jacket
- Third place: A Trion/Trea Spine 35 Backpack
- Fourth to eight place: Two first class train tickets from Interlaken Ost to Schynige Platte
The winners will be selected on December 9. They will be announced on our social media channels and notified via email the same day. The prizes will be shipped to all winners by the end of December.
Consider the following
- Make sure the activity is public and thus available to the entire community (when creating a new activity, the open lock has to be selected in the privacy settings). Private activities will not be considered.
- Make sure you spell “#connectcontest" correctly and enter it in the description field right below the fields for start and end date. Activities without the "#connectcontest" hashtag cannot be identified and thus cannot be considered.
Participation is via Mammut Connect and is free of charge. The closing date for participation is Saturday, November 30 (midnight). The selection of the winners will take place on December 9 with the following prices: a voucher for a two day tour for two people with the Mammut Alpine School (1000 CHF), an Eiger Extreme Nordwand Advanced Jacket (770 CHF), a Trion/Trea Spine 35 backpack (339 CHF), 5 x 2 first class train tickets from Interlaken Ost to Schynige Platte (150 CHF/package). There will be no cash payment, legal recourse is excluded. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the contest. Employees of Mammut Sports Group AG and Mammut Sports Group GmbH are excluded from participation. Mammut reserves to stop the contest at any time. The winners will be notified by email and announced on social media channels. Prizes not received by the winner within one month of the selection will be forfeited without replacement. Terms and Conditions for Mammut Connect App apply.
Find out more about Mammut Connect here. Join our ever growing community now! Don’t have any friends yet on Mammut Connect? Don't worry, follow one of our athletes or ambassadors.