- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- 2 comfortable, sturdy handles
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Internal mesh zipper pocket
- Weatherproof external zipper compartment
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside - ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 43.5 x 27.5 cm (up to 17.3 inches)
- Water-repellent valuables compartment with internal partition, accessible from the outside
- Huge back zipper opening to the "WORK" compartment turns the backpack into a mobile workstation
- additional detachable shoulder strap
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Can be used as backpack, shoulder bag or tote bag
- Attachable to trolley handle
- Huge front zipper opening to the main compartment
- Hook on the zipper of the valuables compartment to deter undesirable access
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Inspired by Mammut’s active lifestyle approach. The backpacks from the Seon line are designed to combine work and leisure: They include a dedicated "work" section for a laptop, tablet or documents and a "climbing" section for sports equipment. You get to stay mobile and enjoy your free time. The Seon 3-Way is a real all-rounder. An urban backpack for everyday life in the city, which you can also carry as a shoulder bag. A stylish and practical companion for short business trips – your valuables are kept safe in a zipper compartment and a practical trolley loop lets you attach the backpack to your trolley case. And of course, your sports gear is right there with you in a separate "climbing” compartment.