- Primaloft® gold
Primaloft Gold products offer the highest insulation rating and best warmth-to-weight ratio.Gore-tex® + gore warm
Gloves developed with Gore warm technology stay waterproof, windproof and are highly breathable. Even at freezing cold temperatures, the glove is optimized to keep your hands warm.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Do not wash
- Filling100% PolyesterLining14% Polyester, 16% WoolMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane62% Polytetrafluorethylene, 38% PolyamidePalm100% Goat skin
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Cuff cord, adjustable with one hand
- GORE-TEX® NG membrane guarantees permanently waterproof gloves
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Carabiner webbing
- GORE-TEX® Warm™ technology
- Individual wrist adjustment
- Secure grip thanks to large leather section on palm
- Glove leash
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (133 g/m²) on the back of the hand for excellent heat performance
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (80 g/m²) on the palm for extra warmth and optimized grip
- Extra grip thanks to embossing on palm
- Long, asymmetrical cuff
- Touchscreen compatible leather on thumb and index finger
- Wool-Tencel lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Stretch zones on fingers for better tactile efficiency and more comfort
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The perfect ski companion: Our Scalottas Glove keeps you super warm. It features Gore-Tex® Warm ™ technology, PrimaLoft Gold and a wool/Tencel blend, to reliably withstand cold temperatures. The surface of the glove is very robust thanks to the combination of polyamide outer material and an extensive leather insert, while the tactility is maintained by stretch zones and good pre-shaping.