miDori fiber finishing is used to make polyester fibers smoother, softer and also to improve their wicking effect. This means they are more comfortable, and the fabric dries faster.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert94% Polyester, 6% SpandexLining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
- UV protection (UPF)
- Good moisture management thanks to Midori treatment
- 2 front pant pockets
- Good ventilation thanks to vents in the back area
- Gusset crotch for greater freedom of movement
- Lightweight, elastic material
- Low-profile border on the waistband for comfort
The Crashiano Shorts Men, shorts opening up greater freedom of movement for bouldering or climbing. The material impresses with its light weight and elasticity. A Midori treatment ensures excellent moisture management for optimum comfort. You will barely feel the Crashiano Shorts Men as you work your way to the top.