miDori fiber finishing is used to make polyester fibers smoother, softer and also to improve their wicking effect. This means they are more comfortable, and the fabric dries faster.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
- The abrasion-proof, robust nylon material has very high (4-way) stretch properties and offers great freedom of movement and a high level of comfort
- Good moisture management thanks to Midori treatment
- Leg zipper pocket
- Pre-shaped knee section
- 2 slit pockets
- Drawstring leg hem on inside
- Specific cut for rock climbing
- Concealed front zipper
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Ledge Pants are perfect long pants for both climbing and hiking. The robust 4-way stretch material is lightweight and comfortable – ideal for warm days in the great outdoors or sessions in the climbing gym. The material provides optimum freedom of movement and wicks moisture away from the skin. You can easily roll the Ledge Pants up into ¾-length pants. Clever details offer practical benefits: a zipper leg pocket to hold your valuables and an adjustable waistband for a comfortable fit.