Inner leg length
|US 28||81 cm|
|US 30||81.5 cm|
|US 32||82 cm|
|US 34||82.5 cm|
|US 36||83 cm|
|US 38||83.5 cm|
|US 40||84 cm|
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert70% Polyamide, 20% Polyester, 10% SpandexLining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material95% Polyamide, 5% Spandex
- Inner leg length
- 2 side slit pockets
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Belt loops
- Very robust polyamide material offering maximum freedom of movement and comfort thanks to a high spandex content
- Mesh-lined side ventilation with zipper
- Modern and functional tailoring with narrow tapered leg hems
- Small pocket with zipper for coins in the left slit pocket
- Leg pocket with zipper and integrated mesh pocket for a smartphone
- Leg width can be adjusted using a hook and loop fastener
- Robust inserts on the seat and knees
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Zinal Guide Pants Men. Fully featured trekking pants for longer hiking tours. The robust fabric provides great freedom of movement thanks to the selected material and special fit. Highly functional: lots of pockets, leg ventilation and adjustment. Meet every possible hiking need: the Zinal Guide Pants Men.