Inner leg length
|US 28||82 cm|
|US 30||82.5 cm|
|US 32||83 cm|
|US 34||83.5 cm|
|US 36||84 cm|
|US 38||84.5 cm|
|US 40||85 cm|
- Mammut softechtm
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert78% Polyamide, 22% PolytetrafluorethyleneLining100% PolyesterMain material93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
- Inner leg length
- Map pocket with zipper on leg
- Reinforced seam edges and crampon protection made from Dyneema® material
- Leg hem with gusset, zipper and anti-slip webbing
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Extremely abrasion-proof and highly elastic soft shell double fabric for durability, freedom of movement and breathability
- Especially wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - adjustable from the outside via Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots
- Concealed fly with snap buttons
- Integrated cellphone pocket made from mesh material inside the leg pocket
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
For maximum performance: the Eisfeld Advanced SO Pants Men from the Eiger Extreme Collection. Robust, highly elastic softshell double fabric for optimal freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance. The pants are climbing harness-compatible and have an integrated mesh cellphone pocket in the leg pocket. Additional features such as the various pockets add the finishing touches to the design.