- Heiq fresh tech
HeiQ® Fresh is a silver ion-based odor control additive. While some silver-containing technologies can be hazardous to the environment, HeiQ® Fresh is effective while minimizing any environmental impact.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Lining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material89% Polyamide, 6% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- UV protection (UPF)
- Easy-care and quick-drying
- FreshTech antimicrobial treatment prevents unpleasant odors
- Active moisture-wicking
- Movement fold on back for extra comfort
- Chest pocket, integrated elegantly in the seam
- Comfortable and slightly elasticated material
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.