- Polartec® thermal pro®
A variety of knitting techniques are used in Polartec Thermal Pro products to create their unique surface structures, without compromising performance. The optimized look and feel still offer the same warmth and comfort of classic fleece, however.Polartec® power gridtm
Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece uses a special knitting method to increase insulation and breathability while reducing fabric volume at the same time. The geometric patterns also improve compressibility.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert90% Polyester, 10% SpandexLining94% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material100% Polyester
- Flatlock seams prevent unpleasant friction
- Tight-fitting hood can be worn under a helmet
- Opening for ponytail at the back of the hood
- Material combination consisting of Polartec® Thermal Pro® Highloft material and very lightweight Polartec® Power Grid™ ensures an optimal balance of heat retention and moisture management
- Half-length zipper for ventilation and easy wearing
- Small zipper pocket in the stomach area
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
It's the combination of materials that makes the Aenergy Light Hybrid Hooded Pullover stand out from the crowd: PolarTec® Power Grid™ ensures excellent moisture management and breathability, PolarTec® High Loft™ fleece offers very high heat performance at low weight. The materials are positioned to work with your body so that they perform where they are needed. The hood is close-fitting and fits well under a helmet. When things get tough, you can ventilate using the half-length zipper. The Aenergy Light Hoody is a high-performance mid-layer for achieving your technical climbing goals.