Madris ML Vest Women
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
- Main material92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Back length
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- High-quality finishing and focus on function
- With PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
- Warm fleece material with wind-repellent surface for all-year-round wear
- Flap behind the front zipper for greater protection from wind and wet weather
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A sporty mid-layer for hiking and everyday wear. The Madris Vest features a special, double-woven material that is soft and comfortable on the inside while being robust and wind-repellent on the outside. The water-repellent treatment is PFC-free. Two slit pockets offer storage space. The practical Madris Vest can be put on quickly and is great for transitions as well as a mid-layer on cold days.