- Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not spin dry or wring out
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Albula IN Jacket Women as an environmentally friendly alternative to insulating jackets. Perfect for your next hike.
- Sustainably produced insulating jacket thanks to a water-saving dyeing process, PFC-free DWR coating and recycled synthetic Ecodown® fiber filling.
- The Albula IN Jacket Women provides warmth and impresses with its outstanding heat-to-weight ratio. Its easy-care handling makes it the ideal insulating jacket for hikers.
- DWR coating offers light protection from wet conditions
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown® fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Albula IN Hooded is a sustainably manufactured insulated jacket. A PFC-free DWR coating and recycled Ecodown® synthetic fiber filling all reduce the jacket’s carbon footprint through environmentally conscious manufacturing. The Albula benefits from an excellent heat/weight ratio and its easy-care material.