Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Vest Men
- Pertex® quantum® air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.
- Polartec® alpha®
Synthetic fabrics used in Polartec® Alpha® products are incredibly durable and strong. The open structure of the insulating material offers excellent vapor permeability and heat retention.
- Pontetorto® tecnowool
Pontetorto® Tecnowool® combines the typical look of classic wool products with the properties of synthetic fibers. Synthetic fibers on the inside of the garment wick away moisture quickly to the outside.
- Pertex® quantum® air
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Pull into shape by hand
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert67% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 26% Wool
- Lining100% Polyester
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material (95 g) offering heat retention without heat build-up
- Inserts on the side and back also made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
RWS - Responsible Wool Standard
The Responsible Wool Standard is a voluntary standard certifying the animal welfare of sheep. It ensures that wool comes from farms exercising progressive land management practices, proper grazing and a holistic approach to animal welfare.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Vest Men from our Mammut Eiger Extreme collection. Performance-orientated insulated vest with stretch-fleece inserts for increased freedom of movement and breathability. The lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material offers heat retention without heat build-up. Practical: front pockets with cross-over access.