Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket Men - tarn, XXL
- Pertex® quantum® air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.Polartec® alpha®
Synthetic fabrics used in Polartec® Alpha® products are incredibly durable and strong. The open structure of the insulating material offers excellent vapor permeability and heat retention.Pontetorto® tecnowool
Pontetorto® Tecnowool® combines the typical look of classic wool products with the properties of synthetic fibers. Synthetic fibers on the inside of the garment wick away moisture quickly to the outside.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Pull into shape by hand
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert67% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 26% WoolLining100% PolyesterMain material100% Polyamide
- Jacket can be stowed away in left front pocket
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material (95 g) offering heat retention without heat build-up
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with cross-over access
- Integrated cellphone pocket made from mesh material inside the right front pocket
- Inserts on the side, arms and back made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- RWS - Responsible Wool Standard
The Responsible Wool Standard is a voluntary standard certifying the animal welfare of sheep. It ensures that wool comes from farms exercising progressive land management practices, proper grazing and a holistic approach to animal welfare.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Eigerjoch IN Hybrid from our Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is a high-performance insulated jacket. Stretchy fleece panels offer improved freedom of motion and breathability for backcountry ski touring and mountain climbing. The wool content has a naturally odor-inhibiting effect. The unlined Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material retains heat without excessive heat build-up, making it ideal for intense aerobic activities. The front pockets are easily accessible, even while wearing a climbing harness and backpack.