- Mammut down 850 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Low packing volume
- Elastic hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Smooth-running YKK® VISLON® fly
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Filled with 70 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Perfect insulation: the Broad Peak Light IN Jacket Men features an extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material, which is complemented by a down and feather filling. This makes the jacket not only weather-resistant but also warm. To prove itself in the mountains, the Broad Peak Light IN Jacket Men features backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipper pockets. If need be, the jacket can be stored in the side pocket. You can put it to all-round use in the mountains.