- Mammut down 650 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White duck down, 10% White duck featherLining100% PolyamideLining 2100% PolyesterMain material100% Polyester
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Elastic hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- 2-way front zipper
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Filled with 164 g 90/10 duck down (650 cuin fill power)
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Back length for size S: 90 cm
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Fedoz IN Hooded Parka Women is a reliable insulating jacket that allows neither wind nor water to penetrate thanks to its water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC-free DWR treatment. The hood also protects you from the rain. The jacket is filled with duck down and feathers and keeps you warm in cold temperatures.