Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Pull into shape by hand
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing90% Polyester, 10% WoolMain material86% Polyamide, 14% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Sapuen SO Hooded Jacket Men. A comfortable soft shell jacket thanks to 4-way stretch. A feel-good outdoor jacket.
- As well as its stretch properties, this soft shell jacket also features a wool/Dryrelease PES backer for maximum comfort.
- The Sapuen SO Hooded Jacket Men is made from a robust PA Face material for durable performance. The ideal soft shell jacket for everyday wear, traveling or hiking.
- Adjustable hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Chest pocket with concealed zipper
- Maximum comfort thanks to 3-layer 4-way stretch soft shell with wool-polyester mix on the reverse of the material
- Soft but robust polyamide with spandex content
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.