- Mammut softechtm
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Back length
- Comfortable Soft Shell material
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Adjustable hem
- Reinforced hood peak
- Elastic fabric for freedom of movement
- Water-repellent thanks to DWR treatment on outer material
- Low packing volume: space-saving and easy to stow
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- High-quality, low-profile thumb loops that close neatly at the opening
- High-quality workmanship for a modern look and maximum comfort
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Macun SO Hooded Jacket Women is a softshell jacket made from a very soft material. The elastic content gives you great freedom of movement in the jacket, adding an extra feel-good factor to your hikes. A DWR treatment on the outer material also makes the jacket water-repellent, while the hood provides protection from adverse weather. If you don’t happen to need the jacket, its small packing volume and light weight allow you to stow it compactly in your backpack. A practical feature in changeable weather.