- Mammut drytechnology™ performance
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance products are highly breathable, water- and windproof (min. 20,000 g/m²/24 h vapor permeability, min. water column rating 10,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideInsert - backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- High-quality flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- Additional stow bag with carabiner loop
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Slightly asymmetric cuffs, elastic on the inside
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Highly breathable and very abrasion-proof 3-layer DRYtechnology® Performance material.
- Backpack-compatible external chest pocket with water-repellent zipper and gear loop
You like to move fast and every gram counts when it comes to packing. You also expect durable and reliable weather protection in extreme conditions. The lightest jacket in the Nordwand series is tailored ideally to your needs. Featuring a Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance 3‑layer material, the Nordwand Light combines maximum breathability for top athletic performance with outstanding abrasion resistance and a minimum weight. The Nordwand Light combines an uncompromisingly minimalist design with a full spectrum of useful features. The hood can be adjusted freely and can be worn comfortably with a climbing helmet. A 2-way zipper allows easy access to a climbing harness. When you don't need the jacket, you can simply compress it for storage in a separate packing bag. Reflective details make sure you can be seen. Breathable, abrasion-proof, comfortable, light: developed together with Mammut athletes, the Nordwand Light is a high-quality hardshell jacket for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts.