THE HS Cape Women - black, M
- Gore-tex® pro
Gore-Tex Pro products are made with extra durable, vapor-permeable or elastic Gore-Tex three-layer laminates. All Gore-Tex laminates stay water- and windproof and are also highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- Denier (main material)
RET<6 m² Pa/W
- Reflective logos for visual safety
- Water-repellent 2-way front zipper
- Reflective “X” logo on the back
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Gore-Tex® Pro material with “most rugged” technology - the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance
- High collar for optimal weather protection with “X” shaped laser-cut details
- Arm openings can be closed via water-repellent zipper
- 2 fitted and bonded side pockets with water-repellent zipper
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
THE HS Cape Women. A new interpretation of a rain cape. Gore-Tex® Pro material ensures the cape is absolutely waterproof. Like our Mammut hardshell jackets, the cape has taped seams and laser-cut details. Arm openings offer increased flexibility and can be closed via zippers. A further feature is the large reflective X on the back – an eyecatcher!