- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Mammut® laser fuse technology™Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyesterFilling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherLining100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyester
- Laser-fused, waterproof down jacket: the Photics HS Thermo Coat Women with a trendy bomber style and innovative technology.
- Unique: the MAMMUT® Laser Fuse Technology™ uses laser light to join two materials, and so creates completely sealed seams without needle holes. No water penetration, no loss of down.
- Precise body mapping allows unrestricted design freedom for the insulation zones. The Photics HS Thermo Coat Women is set to revolutionize down jackets.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Wide-ribbed cuffs
- Filled with 200 g 90/10 goose down (750 cuin fill power)
- Water-repellent YKK 2-way front zipper
- Down-filled, fixed hood
- MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ membrane permanent waterproofness
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent YKK zippers
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Laser Fuse Technology: Laser welded seams without stitching to avoid down leakage; narrow seams reduce cold spots for better heat retention
- Back length for size S: 92 cm
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Photics Thermo Coat. A laser-fused, waterproof down jacket that keeps you warm and dry. It features revolutionary Mammut Laser Fuse Technology™, which joins two materials via laser light, creating completely sealed seams without needle holes. No water penetration, no loss of down. Precise body mapping through the limitless design possibilities of the insulation zones. Photics. The revolutionary down jacket.