- Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexFilling100% PolyesterFilling 2100% PolyesterInsert88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexLining43% Polyamide, 57% PolyesterMain material88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Adjustable hem
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Wrist pocket for ski pass
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- Filled with 80 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on body and 60 g/m² Ajungilak OTI™ Element on arms and collar
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers for a feminine look
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
From our best-selling STONEY collection
Stoney HS Thermo Jacket Women. A perfect combination of weather protection and insulation. The jacket is made from 2-layer DRYtech™ material (water column: 20,000 mm), which keeps out snow and rain while remaining breathable. A detachable, three-way-adjustable hood, a concealed front zipper and splash-proof side pockets complete the weather protection. The synthetic Ajungilak® OTI™ insulating fibers are impervious to moisture and keep you warm and dry, even on cold, wet days.
Made for skiing
The Stoney HS Thermo Jacket is packed with great features. A specialised wrist pocket makes accessing your ski pass easy and a chest pocket with a water-repellent zipper provides a secure and dry place for your belongings. Elasticated hand gaiters keep snow out while underarm zippers provide ventilation.
Water-resistant Aquaguard® 2-way front zipper
Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
Coated with a durable water repellent free from harmful PFC
Adjustable, zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip