Crater HS Hooded Jacket Women
A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% Polyester
- Main material100% Polyester
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
RET<9 m² Pa/W
- Internal zipper pocket
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology T Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Solution dyed backing and face material for increased sustainability
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Alpine jacket in a classic timeless design: Crater HS Hooded Jacket Women. The jacket features 3 layers and a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane. Smart features such as a helmet-compatible hood, underarm zippers for optimum ventilation and climbing harness-compatible side pockets. A real all-arounder on the mountain: Crater HS Hooded Jacket Women.