- Georganic y-shape
Georganic (geometric + organic) garments are cut from a pattern optimized for a specific application. Y-shape offers excellent range of motion in the arms, especially when performing climbing maneuvers (arms above the climber’s head).Gore-tex®
A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
In Kleiderwaschsack waschen
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolytetrafluorethyleneFilling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherFilling 2100% PolyesterLining43% Polyamide, 57% PolyesterMain material100% Polyester
- 3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women – an insulating winter coat for cold days. With a dense goose down filling combined with synthetic fiber on the sleeves. For ideal heat distribution.
- With its straight lines, the 3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women is a stylish garment from our Delta-X collection. An eye-catching winter coat.
- High-quality material for maximum performance. With a windproof and waterproof 2-layer Gore-Tex® material, the 3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women is fully prepared for any sudden changes of weather.
- Hood with reinforced peak. Large storm flap with laser-cut MAMMUT logo. Ergonomically shaped sleeve cuffs. This jacket is optimized to meet high demands.
- Its practical wide straps let you carry the 3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women on your back if required. An ideal solution for changing temperatures between heated buildings and the cold outdoors.
- Internal zipper pocket
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Water-repellent Vislon® zipper with half covered flap
- 3D “X” logo on the back
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs with partial rubber band
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<9 m² Pa/W
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Wind and water-repellent 2-layer Gore Tex® material
- Filled with 150 g/m<sup>2</sup> synthetic fiber on forearms
- Large storm flap behind the front zipper with laser-cut Mammut logo for width adjustment and ventilation
- Removable integrated carrying system on the inside
- Back length for size S: 97 cm
- Filled with 160 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Clean lines and a dense goose down filling characterize the 3379 HS Thermo Hooded Coat Women from our Delta X Collection. The 2-layer Gore-Tex® material makes the jacket wind- and waterproof, so it is prepared for any change in the weather. A large storm flap behind the front zipper with laser-cut MAMMUT logo regulates the width and ventilation of the jacket. Practical for the urban environment: The detachable carrying system on the inside of the jacket allows you to carry it like a backpack when needed, giving you more flexibility.