- Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Adjustable hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper under flap
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- 2 chest pockets with snap buttons
- Water-repellent Vislon® zipper with half covered flap
- High-quality workmanship
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Wind and waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Taking hiking to the next level: the Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men benefits from the latest Mammut technologies. MAMMUT Georganic 3D TechnologyGeorganic 3D Technology makes this hiking jacket feel extremely comfortable to wear and a cut tailored directly to natural movements provides great freedom of movement. The jacket also takes adverse weather in its stride thanks to its waterproof outer material and zippers. A hood with a reinforced visor adds the finishing touch to its protective features. Overall, the Zinal HS Hooded Jacket Men impresses with its high-quality workmanship.