- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Georganic y-shape
Georganic (geometric + organic) garments are cut from a pattern optimized for a specific application. Y-shape offers excellent range of motion in the arms, especially when performing climbing maneuvers (arms above the climber’s head).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not pierce with needles
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideLining85% Polyamide, 15% SpandexMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- The extremely light Teufelsberg HS Parka Women is the culmination of all our requirements for a highly functional parka for urban life. It is designed for everyday use and supports every movement thanks to the MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology.
- With the Teufelsberg HS Parka Women, a cloudy sky is no longer an excuse for staying indoors. The parka is made from a water-repellent material and yet is also pleasantly breathable.
- Impressively light: weighing just 340 g, the Teufelsberg HS Parka Women really is a lightweight.
- The Teufelsberg HS Parka Women is distinguished by its streamlined design. Taped seams give the parka a clearly defined finish and extra comfort, while the adjustment system on the inside creates a feminine silhouette.
- The orange details on the inside of the Teufelsberg HS Parka Women establish a link from Eiger Extreme to Delta X. Inspired by the safety orange color from our Eiger collection, they combine both worlds: mountain and city.
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Concealed two-way front zipper
- Multimedia cable outlet on inside
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume
- Hood can be stowed in collar
- Ventilation opening on back of jacket
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- Adjustment system at waist level (inside) to adjust fit
- Laser-cut stretch material on inside of jacket for improved ventilation and freedom of movement
- Taped seams for a clean finish and greater comfort
- Extended back section
- Reflective “X” logo on the back
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs with partial rubber band
- Water column: 15,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
This parka is writing history, with a name inspired by the Teufelsberg in Berlin - the lightweight and functional Teufelsberg HS Parka Women is designed for everyday urban activities. To create this very comfortable design allowing great freedom of movement, the parka has been developed according to the Georganic 3D Technology based on natural body movements. For weatherproofing, the parka features the Mammut®-DRYtechnology material, preventing penetration of water from outside, while still allowing moisture-wicking from the inside. The Mammut-Delta-X collection therefore creates a bridge between function and urban life, an achievement exceeded only by the Mammut® CONNECT feature.