The Astro Guide gloves protect against wind and weather during strenuous activities. They’re optimally designed for ski touring but these multi-functional gloves are also suitable for hiking and mountaineering. Warm fleece lining. Water-repellent, flexible, high-grip goat leather on the palm. Windproof and breathable Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® material on the back of the hand. You can individually adjust the gloves thanks to cuffs made from elastic neoprene with hook and loop fasteners. The pre-shaped design ensures a good, tight fit. Not to be underestimated - gloves in a class of their own....
100% Goat skin
Based on polytetrafluorethylene
- Windproof and breathable GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER® material
- Palm made from water-repellent goat leather for grip and flexibility
- Pittard® ARMOR-TAN Oiltac Leather for very high abrasion and grip capability
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Wrap around finger construction for improved ergonomics and dexterity
- Pre-shaped hand for optimum fit
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Carabiner loop: store gloves upright to keep snow and rain from getting in.
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)